General hotel booking information
Yes, it's easy to cancel or change your booking via our self-service tool at www.southwesthotels.com. Please remember to check the hotel’s cancellation policy before making any changes to your reservation. Non-refundable rooms and other special deals may have a different cancellation policy. Room-specific cancellation information can be found next to the room type under the "Conditions" column on the hotel's page.
Your PIN code is the 4-digit number in your booking confirmation. Used with your booking number, it allows you to log in to www.southwesthotels.com to view, change, or cancel your booking. Remember to keep your PIN code confidential.
Once you've booked, you can see the property's contact details in your online booking confirmation, in your confirmation email, and under Manage Booking.
The payment process for your stay varies based on the individual hotel and room type. You can check how you will be charged for your stay in the "Hotel Policies," in the room description under "Conditions," and in your booking confirmation.
Most hotels don't require a payment or deposit in advance. If they do, you can find the details under "Hotel Policies" on the hotel’s page and in your confirmation email.
This depends on the hotel and the room type selected, but it's easy to see what's included by checking the text under the room name.
No, we don't charge any fees at all for booking hotels.
No, you cannot use discount coupons when booking on our website.
Flight Disruption Policy for Booking a Hotel with Southwesthotels.com
The cancellation and refund policies vary between different properties and room types. If you wish to review, adjust, or cancel your reservation, follow the instructions in your confirmation email. Please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the accommodation provider's cancellation policy, (pre)payment and no-show policy, or not be entitled to any repayment of any (pre)paid amount.
If your flight itinerary has been disrupted by an event that does not qualify as a Force Majeure Event as defined in the Southwest Airlines Co. Contract of Carriage (such flight disruption, herein defined as the “Flight Disruption”), you may be eligible for a full or partial refund of your unused accommodation booked for the same trip through www.southwesthotels.com.
If your flight itinerary has been disrupted by an event that does not qualify as a Force Majeure Event as noted in our Contract of Carriage and you miss your hotel reservation, you may receive a full or partial refund for your unused hotel accommodations. Submit your refund request to Southwesthotels.com Customer Service no later than 90 days after the scheduled departure date. Your refund request must contain the following information:
- Customer name
- Southwest Airlines confirmation number
- Hotel confirmation number
- Original scheduled date of departure
If you booked a trip through Southwesthotels.com, please call the 24/7 Customer Service line for our partner, Booking.com, at 1-888-850-3958. Refunds will be processed to the original form of payment.
Rapid Rewards points will only be awarded for the portion of the trip that is paid for and completed by the Customer.
Hotel Best Rate Guarantee for Southwest
We’ve partnered with Booking.com to offer you the convenience of shopping for all your travel needs in one place, as well as the opportunity to earn Rapid Rewards points for qualifying stays. When you book a hotel via SouthwestHotels.com, we want to make sure you’re receiving the best rate possible. If you find a lower rate for your reservation, you can contact the Customer Care Team right away.
They may be able to match the price of the other deal if:
- You contact Booking.com immediately after booking (it must be at least 24 hours before your check-in date) with all the details of the other deal, including a link to the offer on the website and the exact price being quoted.
- The other deal is bookable online and still available when the Customer Care Team checks.
- The other deal is subject to the same booking conditions and identical to the reservation you made on SouthwestHotels.com. This includes:
- It’s the same property and accommodation type.
- Has identical check-in and check-out dates, room type and property.
- The cancellation policy and booking conditions (including the cancellation policy, meal plan, package offer, etc.) are the same.
- The conditions of your booking with SouthwestHotels.com still allow penalty-free cancellations and modifications.
Additionally, it is important to note that the Best Price Guarantee offer does not apply if:
- You booked a “Points Plus Property” on SouthwestHotels.com.
- The other deal is offered through a website that does not reveal which property or accommodation type you’ll be staying at until after you’ve booked.
- You book using special membership rates, frequent stayer rates, loyalty points, any rewards programs or special promotions made available by the accommodation provider.
If you have any additional questions, please call 1-888-850-3958. You will need to provide your hotel booking confirmation number and PIN when you call.